1) Open the Streetspotr App on your mobile
2) Along the bottom row of icons you will see gear shaped icon which, when clicked on, will redirect you to the settings for the app - Click on this icon :)
4) Directly below the 'Notifications' tab you will see something titled 'Instant Spot Alerts' - Make sure this is turned on.
5) Click on the small 'i' icon next to 'Instant Spot Alerts' - Here you will find information about the instant Spot alerts and how we use it (No, we aren't tracking your whereabouts constantly. We promise!)
6) Scroll down and click on the button that says 'Settings'
7) Click on the tab that says 'Location'
8) Switch your setting to 'Always'
DATA PROTECTION IS IMPORTANT TO US:
We understand that in this day in age, there is often concern (fair and rightly so) about tracking, recording, and storing of personal information. We here at Streetspotr take your personal information extremely seriously and want you to know that your data will never be sold to a third party. Also, under no circumstances are we tracking your whereabouts 24/7. The purpose of the tracker is to allow us to integrate a new type of Spot which you to go into the tasks without any preconceived notions about what we are expecting. As we will be integrating more and more of these "hidden Spots" it is to your benefit to leave the settings on all the time so that you are alerted once you have entered/exited a geofenced Spot and are able to accept the Spot.